Interesting details on Asamoah Gyan Net Worth – Asamoah Gyan born on the 22nd of November, 1985 is a Ghanaian professional and skillful player that plays both for the National Team, Ghanaian National Team and his club, Kayserispor as a striker.
Asamoah Gyan Net Worth 2019 and Biography
- Nick Name: Baby Jet
- Date Of Birth: November 22nd, 1985
- Height: 1.86m
- Weight: 77 Kg
- Net Worth: $23 Million
- Profession: Professional Footballer
- Club: Kayserispor
- Position: Striker
- Country Of Origin: Ghana
His football career began in the year 2003 when he was playing for Liberty Professionals in the Ghanaian Premier League Club. In the club, he scored ten goals in sixteen matches. From there, he went to Udinese, a Serie A club where he spent three seasons. However, out of the three seasons, he was loan out at Modena netting on fifteen occasions in fifty-three league matches.
Later on, he transferred to Rennes, a Ligue 1 club, netting 14 times in forty-eight league games during two seasons in 2008. 2 years later. He joined Sunderland, a Premier League Club, where he broke the Club’s transfer record and netting on 10 occasions in thirty-four premiere League matches during two seasons.
- Bio Continuation
As time goes on, Gyan joined Al Ain of the UAE Pro-League on a loan transfer where he became the league’s highest goalscorer, scoring twenty-four times in twenty-seven matches. Later on, in the following season, Gyan permanently joined the club and once again became the highest goal scorer of the league and also assists the club in retaining the UAE Pro-League title by scoring an excellent twenty-eight goals in thirty-two matches. Also with Al-Ain, Asamoah scored on forty-four occasions in forty matches. All these were actually what increased his fame in the football sector.
Playing for the Ghana National Team, Gyan is the all-time highest goal-scorer with fifty-one goals. He has represented Ghana in different tournaments including 2006, 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cup, 2004 Summer Olympics, 7 Africa Cup of Nations in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 etc. Also, in the history of World Cup, he is the top African highest goal scorer with the total of six goals. On the 5th of July 2017, Kayserispor finds in him the charisma of football and went on to sign him into their team’s squad. Among all other African football players, he is the most paid of them with the sum of £300,000 on a weekly basis.
Asamoah Gyan was given birth in Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana with the birth sign Sagittarius. His total money was actually made in Modena and Ghana. Some of his famous colleagues are Andre Ayew and Jordan Ayew and currently, he is married to his favorite brand been Puma.
Asamoah Gyan was given birth to as a result of the love affairs that transpired between Baffour gyan Mansah, his father and Cecilia Amoako, his mother. And, in fulfilment of love affairs, he has also given birth to three sons whose names are Floyd Gyan, Fredererick Gyan and Rafeal Gyan. Currently, he drives Phantom, which was manufactured by Rolls Royce and rumors have it that he bought the car at the rate of £400,000.
Airline And Businesses
The black star professional player has been honored by the Ghana government by giving him license to operate an airline in the country. President Akufo-Addo of Ghana announced that one of Gyan’s airline, however, is expected to commence operations soon at the 2017 African Airshow at the Kotoka International Airport. Also, rumors have it that the airline is most likely to commence works with the Cargo handling or will operate as an international air or as sub-region airline.
As a result of his high entrepreneur spirit, Gyan has ventured into the Ghanaians market by the production of sachet water. Also, he has stepped into his game making an investment which is making lots of loud to the public. Gyan is a very intelligent man as he knew that his pure water industry will definitely compete with high-industrious water company like Special Ice, Ice Pack, and many others. Ghanaians were very happy when they learned that he has been given an airline license but little is actually known about most of the businesses he ventured or is venturing in. However, in the business sector, he has been so productive and in addition to the airline company, he has invested in many other companies. On the 20th of November, 2017, Ghana Soccernet reports that Asamoah Gyan declared that Real Madrid is looking for a way to recruit him to their team.
Gyan Group Of Companies
The 32-year old professional has a series of companies that are under the umbrella of his Gyan Group of Companies which is being run by his close associate called Samuel Anim Addo. Most of these businesses have been picked out for you. Here they are:
- Coach Buses- Asamoah Gyan has over Thirty buses that move between the route of Accra to Kumasi. Thus, he also ventured into the transportation sector.
- Baby Jet Promotions- This is the company established by Gyan in order to contribute his quota to the boxing company. Currently, they manage and promote Emmanuel aka ‘Game Boy’ Tagoe as the IBO Lightweight Champion.
- Real Estate- The footballer did not stop at the sector of boxing but also decided to venture into Real Estate Management. His investment has actually yielded results that are unspeakable as a result of the lots of buildings and apartments which he rents out to people and even companies. Apart from this, he also has hostels spread across the land of Ghana.
- Gas Station: As petroleum is one of the highly generative business in the world now, Asamoah Gyan also decided to enjoy the bounties produced by the sector. He now resolved to build lots of Gas Stations across the country where fuel and other related product will be made available to the Ghanaians.
- ASA Band: In the main sector where he ought to venture, the music industry is also o0ne of the places he tried to contribute his quotas too. The Band helps to promote people having the passion for music by training them.
- Mama Vits Noodles and Rice: Do not be surprised that you are seeing food on the list, Gyan is a man that has very vast entrepreneur skills and will not stop until he has exploited the thinnest opportunity. Mama Vits Noodles and Rice is a food company that imports rice and noodles to make available to Ghanaians. This even proved his patriotic nature as he tried to make life easier for his country and those that live within.
- JetLink Events and Logistics: Also, when it comes to the construction of Stages, trusses, lights, Public Address systems, tents and LEDs Screens for all Event, as a Ghanaian, you do not have to suffer yourself as this has been provided by Asamoah Gyan’s JetLink Company.
- Mining Industry: Here is another highly generative business in the world and Asamoah Gyan decided not to take his chances by venturing into the business. Currently, he has lots of mines that specialized in the production of Golds in order to generate more income for the Ghanaian player.
- Water Company: Also, since he has ventured into the food company, to complete the equation he decided to also venture into the water company. In line with this, he decided to form the company called Paradise Pac Drinking Water and definitely, the company has to survive the competitive environment caused by previously water producing companies.
- Airline Business: In 2017, he was announced to have his own license to operate in the airline and this motivated him to establish this airline company that will be dealing majorly with Cargo for now. However, there is still hope that the airline will turn to an international airline in the nearest future.
- Infiniti: In addition to the music and entertainment industry, he decided to create another company that deals with pub, club and event planning.
Asamoah Gyan Net Worth 2019 – $23 million
For readers and fans asking how much is Asamoah Gyan Worth? He is currently worth an estimated $23 million.
It will not be an overstatement that Asamoah Gyan is a patriotic individual taking into consideration the lots of investment that he has made in his country for the betterment of the economy. Not to talk of him playing for the country, I think what he has done to the country cannot be underestimated by a sane man. Apart from the Rolls Royce that he owned, he is also the owner of McCarthy Hill House that worth $3 Million and he currently lives there with his family. Currently, he is the highest-paid football player in Ghana through on course salary and many sponsorship and endorsement deal with big brands in the world. Looking at the way things are going for him in his businesses, there is a very high probability that in the nearest future, the net worth that will be attributed to him will be much more than the present one and we will not hesitate to bring his next year net worth to you. Recently, he was counted among those people that have a private jet of their own. Rumors have it that he bought the jet with a multi-million capital. Also, apart from Roll Royce, he has other cars which include Mercedes Benz, Bugatti, and many others.
That’s all about Asamoah Gyan Net Worth and Biography.
- Black Coffee Net Worth and Biography
- TOP 20 HIGHEST PAID NIGERIAN ACTORS AND ACTRESSES
- TOP 10 RICHEST MUSICIANS IN GHANA AND THEIR NET WORTH
- Ghana Visa Free Countries – List Of Countries You Can Travel To With A Ghanaian Passport Visa Free
Tags: Asamoah Gyan Net Worth 2019 and Biography